What if I forgot my password?
- Click on Login at the top left of the page and then click on 'forgot your password?'
- This will prompt you to enter your username or email address- please do this and hit 'submit'
- An email will then be sent to your primary email address you used to create your account with additional instructions.
- Click on the link in the email to initiate the password reset. (If this does not work, try copy and pasting the link into your web browser/address bar)
- The system will then prompt you to type in a new password if clicked that you forgot your password.
- Once a new password is typed in, you will automatically be logged into the system
I see the item "Field Supervisor" — how do I know what the duties are for this position?
- Click on the Dib item and you will get a description of the position if there is one. If you are interested in performing these duties, click on "claim this Dib item". If not, click "cancel" to return to the list of Dib items.
How do I claim a Dib item/shift?
- Login using the same username and password from when you registered. Click on the Dibs tab. Use the filters to narrow the list. When you find an item that works, click on that item and select "claim this Dib item".
How can I view the shifts I claimed?
- Login and click on the arrow icon next to your username in the upper left corner. Select Dibs to view your claimed shifts and dates/times.
How do I get credit for working the shift?
- Then click on your username at the top and select Dibs. Select on the Dib Item (shift) you have not receive credit for. Then click on the ‘Verify Completion’ button. This will send an email to the volunteer coordinator requesting credit.
How do I cancel a shift I claimed?
- Login and click on the arrow icon next to your username in the upper left hand corner. Select Dibs to view your claimed shifts and dates/times.
Click on the Dib Item you wish to cancel.
- If you are out of the Cancellation Prohibited time:
- Click on ‘Cancel Claim’
- If you are in the Cancellation Prohibited time:
- Click on ‘Request Cancellation’
- This will send an email to the volunteer coordinator requesting to be released from the shift.
Why don't I see any shifts to volunteer for?
- If it states ’No Dib items found, try changing the modifying filters’ you should open the date range and click Filter Dib Items. If there still are not any items listed, that means there are currently no shifts available. Only available shifts display. The Volunteer Coordinator will send emails as more shifts become available.
Should both my spouse and I sign up for Dibs?
- No. Volunteering hours are tracked per family. You will use the same NGIN account that was used for the registration process.